FAQsProfessional Nurse Concierge and IV Vitamin Therapy
How do I book a concierge/private nurse visit?
- Schedule a free 15min nurse consult or call 360-682-9848.
- Together we will discuss your goals and make sure we are a good fit. We can then book your service from this call.
Does insurance pay for concierge nurse visits?
Typically, insurance will not pay for private nursing services.
How does the IV hydration process work?
- Request a new client invitation
- Fill your intake form and sign consents
- Book an initial medical provider Telehealth exam
- Once cleared medically, the nurse will contact you to book your service!
Is this safe?
Your safety and comfort are our first priority. Your medical history along with a periodic medical consultation and nurse assessment prior to any service increase the safety of your infusion.
How should I prepare?
You should always consult your primary care provider before starting a new service. We can also complete your doctors orders for hydration.
Does insurance pay for IV therapy?
Typically insurance will not pay for IV vitamin therapy or hydration.
How long will it last?
An infusion can take from 45 to 60 minutes each and effects can last up to three weeks.
I’m pregnant/breast feeding can I get an infusion?
An infusion could be a great addition to your health and wellness regimen, however, you and your baby are sensitive during this time. We will work with your OB or pediatrician to find the right fit.